Saturday, April 3, 2010

Samo Soundboy Murdering the game...



After meeting Samo a couple years back (dude straight put me onto to everything I listen to now a days) thru the Monday night Moe Bar nights where I first heard the 'Brown Paper Bag Remix', dude has been on his grind. Now living in LA in & never comfortable to sit in in one spot for to long. From helping mold the new global 'Digital Cumbia' scene in Buenos Aires, to stamping Mad Decent records by hand, before Hollertronix was cool. (I mean dude has a rare copy of number five that im still tryin to get him to rip for me) But ya, Sinden just came out with a new Fader mix & yep, Samo crushing dubplates right now...

Sinden Fader Mix

This tune reminds me of sneaking cigarettes, going on prom dates when i was thirteeen & eating grilled cheeses listening to Technotronics....

SHOOK (Mediafire)

BIG

No comments: