Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I Can't Believe It's Not Real

Pretend like this video isn't CG. Then watch it. Then try and wrap your head around the fact that it's CG. 100% of it.

This guy, Alex Roman, is so far above the genius realm for CG I don't think anyone is allowed to make eye contact with him. He's probably fed grapes off the vine by 14 virgins while bathing in champagne brewed by Zeus himself.

It's almost impossible to believe these images are computer generated. Either way, their fucking beautiful. And if one video wasn't enough for you, check out the other below it. I can't tell which is better.

The Third & The Seventh from Alex Roman on Vimeo.


Silestone -- 'Above Everything Else' from Alex Roman on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Radjaw said...

Jesus.. I hope he is working on The Machine video with us

p smoov said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
G Matter said...

I'm working on it;)