Saturday, June 20, 2009

DV One x Funk You Mix

The incomparable Toby Fresh aka DJ DV One has yet another mixtape for download called Funk You. DV One drops plenty upon plenty of mixtapes on his website. Upon first meeting him at the Songs for Eating and Drinking, he really impressed me with how much music knowledge he had about songs that mentioned food or drink. But I said it once, and I'm going to say it again, how could you leave out THIS??

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD


Eddie Fisher - Cosmic Blues
Brothers Johnson - Get the Funk Outta Ma Face
Gap Band - Humpin
Bobby Patterson - I Got A Suspicion
Human - Body Freedom
Cameo - Rigor Mortis
Luther Vandross - All My Love
Jeremy Swipe - Lusty Lady
Central Line - Walking Into Sunshine
Sister Sledge - He’s The Greatest Dancer
Unlimited Touch - I Hear Music in the Streets
Ben Jammin - Soul Funky Train
Con Funk Shun - Electric Lady
Five Star - Let Me Be The One
Madison Avenue - Dont Call Me Baby
Dr Buzzard - Sunshower
Dayton - Sound of Music
Secret Weapon - Must Be The Music
Mos Def - Umi Says
Bobby Vince Paunetto - Fenway Funk
James Brown - I Got The Feelin
Mass Production - Firecracker

Tracklisting courtesy of Raindrophustla.

No comments: